Bill payment options:
- On-line: Pay or review your bill online. Pay using your credit card, debit card or ATM card on our secure server. You must have your account number and billing zipcode to access the online payment server. The convenience fee for this service at the present time is $3.75. This fee is charge by the third party payment processor.
- By Mail: Customers may submit payments by mail in the envelope provided with their monthly bill. It is highly recommended that customers mail their payment 4-5 business days prior to the due date in order to avoid any late fees or disconnect fees. Cash should not be sent through the mail.
- Main Office: Customers may bring payments into the main office during business hours: 8:00am - 4:45pm, Monday - Friday. There is also a night depository, located on the east side of the building, available for after hours payments. Cash should not be put into the night depository.
- Telephone: Payments may be made via telephone by calling 770-948-1841, option 2. The system will walk you through all the necessary steps in order to pay your bill. You must have your account number to make payments over the phone. The convenience fee for this service at the present time is $3.75. This fee is charge by the third party payment processor.
Change of Billing Address
Transfer of Service
Disconnect of Service
Budget Billing Application
Bank Draft Application
Payments accepted by Austell Gas:
- Money Orders
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover only)
- Bank Draft
Gas Emergency? Call 770-948-1841, Option "1"